Open-Front Jacket With Pockets
$70.00 CAD $117.00 CAD
If you’re looking for a casual chic Open-Front Jacket With Pockets, we’ve got the option that is sure to replace your wool blazer that’s still stuck your closet. Pack them up and start living in your new summer go-to jacket.
Features of the Open-Front Jacket With Pockets:
- Waterfall open front style
- Draped pockets at waist
- Long sleeves
- No zipper or button closure
- Beige stitch across the body and at shoulders
- Custom crinkle linen fabric
- Contemporary design with comfortable fit
- Flattering shape that offers a complimenting fit
- Made from high quality fabrics and embellishments
- Free returns and exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 15% discount with your first order when you sign up to our e-newsletter
In a size S the Open-Front Jacket With Pockets measures at 30.5 inches (77.5 cm) in length.
We love wearing this Open-Front Jacket With Pockets paired with our matching ¾ Sleeve 1-Pocket Top and the Slim Leg Drawstring Pants for a relaxed, poolside weekend style.
Want to dress this up a bit? Pair it on top of a blouse with a pencil skirt and a pair of heels.
The new Picadilly Canada Spring/Summer 2021 collection reflects on ease, kindness and romanticism to create a collection that presents clothing that is suitable for a renewed, essential day wearer, and is built through the idea of our iconic Picadilly woman. Picadilly invites you on a journey to flourish in abstract prints, bold new colours, pretty little embellishments and easy-to-wear silhouettes. Each collection consists of not only of pieces designed to accommodate the body of the woman who wears them, but it also entails the sense of timeless, classic style that never fades.
We love to see how our customer’s style their outfits so don’t forget to show us your Picadilly pieces on Instagram using #PicadillyCanada.
Love the Open-Front Jacket With Pockets as much as we do? Check out what else we have in store! View some of the other tops we have you can layer with it here: Picadilly Canada Tops