Picadilly Reusable Face Mask
Our navy cotton blend reusable Face Mask is a washable non-medical mask, meant to be used as an additional measure you can take to protect others around you. This protective mask is breathable, washable, and reusable. Pleating provides adequate nose-to-chin coverage and comfortably flexes with facial movements.
All masks of our masks are handmade in Canada at our Toronto Factory, where we’ve repurposed some of our manufacturing operations to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
Details & Care:
- High quality fabric - 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- Non-medical mask
- Wash before first use and after every use
- Cold water machine washable
- Made in Canada
Additional preventative measures to be adopted:
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it. Face masks can become contaminated on the outside, or when touched by your hands.
- Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps. Tie or adjust the strap if needed.
- It’s best practice to not touch your face when wearing the masks.
- If the mask becomes damp or soiled, wash the mask before next use.
- Wash the mask after every use to avoid carrying any germs
- You should not share your mask with others
While wearing a non-medical mask has not been proven to protect the person wearing it, it can reduce the chance that others come into contact with the wearer’s respiratory droplets – just like coughing into your sleeve instead of into your hands.
Non-medical masks should not be placed on children age two or under or used by anyone who has trouble breathing. Do not place a mask on anyone who is unable to remove the mask without assistance such as unconscious, incapacitated etc.