¾ Sleeve Jacket With Stand Collar
Who doesn’t love a good jacket to throw on for a bit of warmth, especially one that comes in a beautiful print and is very comfy! This ¾ sleeve jacket gives off an outdoor, nature feel and is super relaxed to wear.
Features of the ¾ Sleeve Jacket With Stand Collar:
- Rolled up sleeve style with button closure
- Stand collar
- Straight hemline
- Open front jacket no buttons or zipper
- Fitted, relaxed style
- Three quarter sleeves
- Solid beige trimming below top layer around cuffs and around hemline
- Matching pants and top available
- Contemporary design with comfortable fit
- Flattering shape that offers a complimenting fit
- Made from high quality fabrics and embellishments
- Free returns and exchanges
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 15% discount with your first order when you sign up to our e-newsletter
42% linen 58% cotton
In a 6 the ¾ Sleeve Jacket With Stand Collar measures at 26 inches (66.04cm) in length.
We love wearing this ¾ Sleeve Jacket With Stand Collar with a classic white tank top, jeans and flats for a casual weekend look. Throw on a backpack for a fun outdoor adventure.
Want to complete the look, pair this jacket with the matching Cropped Pants With Button Detail.
The Picadilly Canada Spring/Summer 2019 collection reflects on authentic classics that stand the test of time. Flourish in floral prints, crochet lace and exaggerated ruffles, with this season embracing a poetic spring style.
Like the care and craftsmanship we put into all our styles, this collection features a range of worldly experiences, creativity, quality and expertise. This range is perfect for the modern woman looking for a mix of conservative styles, adventurous designs and comfort.
We love to see how our customer’s style their outfits so don’t forget to show us your Picadilly pieces on Instagram using #PicadillyCanada.
Love ¾ Sleeve Jacket With Stand Collar as much as we do? Check out what else we have in store! View some more style options you can pair with it that we have here Picadilly Canada Tops